Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thing # 5- Flickr (or NOT SO FUN!!! Photo)

Everything is going quite well with Flickr except for the very small fact that I cannot get it to merge nicely with my blog! Some sort of stinking google error keeps coming up, but you know what? I'm going to treat this problem as a challenge (ok I'm almost making myself gag haha) and work around it...cheers!


Anywhooo, here goes nothing. Here is a picture (or a link, whatever I can get to work) of 9 friends displaying their fierce Australian Spirit by spelling out their country with burning sticks and their own movement. I chose this photo because I am in love with Australia and it's people and am planning a trip for 2010 (yes, I need that much time to save!)
....I will find a way to combine flickr and my blog by the time this is over!


1 comment:

OCL Web Things said...

Wow! That's an awesome picture. Thanks for sharing.

Hopefully Blogger and Flickr will work together again. This has been very frustrating to suddenly have them not.

KK